Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Natalia Esteban <na...@yahoo.com> on 2004/07/20 01:33:26 UTC

There is a differencein the way tomcat and Resin process RequestDispatcher handles?

Hi again, today I post the email below this one!
I try with the same application in resin and I have
the same code in an application working with
VisualWork 7.2 Server Console. And It's work ok!! I
still can't understand why I have problems in
tomcat.
We try Windows 2k professional, xp and Linux debian
and mozila. In all the operating systems we receive
the same error.
Regards

Naty