Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Shameera Rathnayaka <sh...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/11 17:33:56 UTC

Integrating GSoC Master project building blocks

Hi All,

As everybody agreed, this is the time for $Subject. As a first step we can
plug registry with front-end web UI. For this we can have one or few
hangout calls and work together to make it functioning. Please suggest if
you have a different approach for this. Please refer this wiki
page<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/JavaScript+Regsitry+Client>for
airavata JS registry client API.

@Sanchit,
We were talking about writing a registry API as an angular service, But if
we do that then this registry api gets strictly bind to the angular. IMO it
is not good. If we provide this as a native JS API which we currently have,
then we are not bound to any framework and others can also use this API and
write their own UI. What if we write a Angular service which use this API
and use that Angular service for your implementation. We can do it , isn't
it?

@Subho,
As you had asked i have added about how we can locally deploy and test our
master project in local machine, into above wiki page under "Deploy
JavaScript Registry" section. As this is not the correct way to deploy our
final service i have stroked out the content. Later we can remove that.

Thanks,
Shameera.

--
Best Regards,
Shameera Rathnayaka.

Re: Integrating GSoC Master project building blocks

Posted by Danushka Menikkumbura <da...@gmail.com>.
Guys,

Have submitted all required source code by now?.

I would like to have something runnable out-of-the-box as the immediate
next step of the integration exercise. Any documentation on the UI bits
would also be helpful.

Thanks,
Danushka

On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 9:03 PM, Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerainfo@gmail.com

Posted by Subho Banerjee <su...@gmail.com>.
So am i

Cheers,
Subho

Re: Integrating GSoC Master project building blocks

Posted by Danushka Menikkumbura <da...@gmail.com>.
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/ec044a7fdcb4a68e604bed26c47eb60328d642b8?authuser=0&hl=en

On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 10:12 PM, Sanchit Aggarwal <

Posted by Sanchit Aggarwal <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Vijayendra Grampurohit <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi