Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Renzo Tomaselli <re...@tecnotp.it> on 2008/09/08 16:41:25 UTC

[Trinidad] fetching skin css from jar

Hi, I wonder if that is even possible.
I can load almost anything from jars - including url-driven resources as
defined in the skin file, by PhaseListener filtering - but I don't know
how to deal with the css file itself besides having it in the
application web context.
Usually the skin file name is located under <style-sheet-name> in
trinidad-skins-xml, but I miss the loading mechanism (classpath or web
context or both) used to actually find that pathname.
My target is to package all resources in jars, so that selecting a skin
should be a matter of reconfiguring a xml entry in application config.
Any help is appreciated.

-- Renzo

Re: [Trinidad] fetching skin css from jar

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
You can have the skin in a JAR.
Frank didn't you write an example on your blog?
-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf