Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@wyona.com> on 2003/05/02 10:47:31 UTC

RE: lenya.org publication

On the other hand it might make sense, because it forces us to really
"finish" this publication.
<<

yeah, sorry about that, i decided to give it that little nudge
to make it a reality..

I would like to suggest that first of all we change the title of the
publication, not just "New Lenya Documentation", but for instance to
"The Apache Lenya Project (project site and documentation)"
and that we also work on the navigation.
<<

sure, i will work on that

Re: lenya.org publication

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.org>.
Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote:
> On the other hand it might make sense, because it forces us to really
> "finish" this publication.
> <<
>
> yeah, sorry about that, i decided to give it that little nudge
> to make it a reality..

yeah, that's what I thought ;-)

> I would like to suggest that first of all we change the title of the
> publication, not just "New Lenya Documentation", but for instance to
> "The Apache Lenya Project (project site and documentation)"
> and that we also work on the navigation.
> <<
>
> sure, i will work on that

Thanks very much

Michael

Michael Wechner
Wyona Ltd.  -   Open Source Content Management   -   Apache Lenya