Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ch...@c-ware.de on 2008/12/31 13:17:33 UTC

Really small bugs

Hi,

some small bug, which I would like to report:

-          in the javaflow-samples block the sitemap seems to reference an
xslt called "resources/forms-samples-styling.xsl" but the resources
directory only contains a ""resources/forms-sample-styling.xsl" file . I
don't know If only I am having this really small problen, but I just thought
I'd report it.

-          There seems to be a new block in the "subprojects" directory
called "cocoon-xml" I had to comment out this in the subprojects pom.xml in
order to be able to build cocoon.

Chris

Re: Really small bugs

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Christofer.Dutz@c-ware.de wrote:

> -          There seems to be a new block in the „subprojects“ directory
> called „cocoon-xml“ I had to comment out this in the subprojects pom.xml
> in order to be able to build cocoon.

Ups, sorry for that - this was actually a typo in the module pom in the
subprojects directory. This is fixed now and you should be able to build
again.

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler