Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com> on 2012/12/21 16:59:14 UTC

[VOTE] Release Pig 0.10.1 (candidate 0)

Hi,

I have created a candidate build for Pig 0.10.1. This is a maintenance
release of Pig 0.10.

Keys used to sign the release are available at
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup

Please download, test, and try it out:

http://people.apache.org/~daijy/pig-0.10.1-candidate-0/

Should we release this? Vote closes on next Thursday EOD, Dec 27th.

Thanks,
Daniel

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.
Thanks, I will reroll a release candidate.

Daniel

Posted by Rohini Palaniswamy <ro...@gmail.com>.
Daniel,