Posted to commits@myfaces.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2010/05/27 15:32:51 UTC

[Myfaces Wiki] Update of "Extensions/CDI/DevDoc/Drafts" by GerhardPetracek

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Myfaces Wiki" for change notification.

The "Extensions/CDI/DevDoc/Drafts" page has been changed by GerhardPetracek.
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Extensions/CDI/DevDoc/Drafts?action=diff&rev1=27&rev2=28

     (Comment (Gerhard): If we decide that @Transactional makes sense, we should also think about this one. I also prototyped this one. Difference to @Transactional: it's possible to provide a View-ID in case of a rollback)
   * @StartPage (redirecting to a starting page in case of an unexpected error like a conversation timeout)
   * Provide a CDI container independent interface (+ impls for OWB and Weld) to run unit tests (JUnit and TestNG)
+  * startup listeners
+      it should be possible to implement beans for creating test-data which get invoked automatically during the startup phase of an application (in case of project stage development). if a bean also hosts the qualifier @Jsf - the startup should be performed e.g. in the PostConstructApplicationEvent-Listener

  == Details ==
  [[Extensions/CDI/DevDoc/Drafts/ViewConversationScoped|ViewConversationScoped]]