Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by smo <SM...@micropole-univers.com> on 2007/07/19 17:28:39 UTC

kaha store corrupted ? 100% CPU on ActiveMQ restart

Hi!
I am facing a problem on restarting ActiveMQ.
The CPU is at 100% and ActiveMQ is not available. The console hangs on this
line :
INFO  KahaStore                      - Kaha Store using data directory
c:\ActiveMQ\activemq-data\kaha.db
Here are the logs :
http://www.nabble.com/file/p11691575/activeMQlog.txt activeMQlog.txt

Does somebody know what's happening??

Re: kaha store corrupted ? 100% CPU on ActiveMQ restart

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
looks like Kaha store is corrupted :(

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
that is correct - there is a dependency on 1.5 I'm afraid

Posted by smo <SM...@micropole-univers.com>.

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by smo <SM...@micropole-univers.com>.

Posted by Tom Samplonius <to...@samplonius.org>.