Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by "Sivakoti, Nikhilesh" <ni...@capgemini.com> on 2018/12/12 13:33:21 UTC

Unexpected job status : 33 | Alfresco | Manifold

Hi Karl,

We got the below exception in manifold server while doing the crawl from Alfresco server to Elastic search server in PROD.

ERROR 2018-12-12T07:57:34,038 (Job notification thread) - Exception tossed: Unexpected job status: 33
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.interfaces.ManifoldCFException: Unexpected job status: 33
        at org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.jobs.JobManager.resetNotifyJob(JobManager.java:7503) ~[mcf-pull-agent.jar:?]
        at org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system.JobNotificationThread.run(JobNotificationThread.java:237) [mcf-pull-agent.jar:?]

Do you have any suggestions or inputs on this?

We are using the below configuration in PROD.

Output connector : Elastic Search.
Source connection : Alfresco
Manifold Database : MySQL

Installed in linux machine as a multi process model.

[Email_CBE.gif]Nikhilesh Sivakoti
Senior Consultant | I&D ECM

Capgemini India | Bangalore
Tel.: +8099062 - Mob.: + 91 81236 25125
www.capgemini.com<http://www.capgemini.com/>

People matter, results count.
[50years]

Connect with Capgemini:
[Picto_Blog]<http://www.capgemini.com/insights-and-resources/blogs>[Picto_Twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/capgemini>[Picto_Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/capgemini>[Picto_LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/capgemini>[Picto_Slideshare]<http://www.slideshare.net/capgemini>[Picto_YouTube]<http://www.youtube.com/capgeminimedia>

P Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless absolutely necessary.
Capgemini encourages environmental awareness.

Re: Unexpected job status : 33 | Alfresco | Manifold

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
As I've stated before, we see this error a lot from MySQL.  It's due to
bugs in MySQL.  MySQL does not maintain transaction integrity in some
situations; it may be a JDBC driver issue, not sure.

Karl