Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Daniel Spicar <ds...@apache.org> on 2012/02/15 13:02:06 UTC

[VOTE] MoinMoin or Confluence Wiki for Clerezza

Hi,

After asking for preferences it seems, that MoinMoin is preferred. But to
do this the proper Apache way I ask for a vote.

As I understand it the idea is to have Clerezza Documentation in RDF.
Unfortunately our web site does not allow for collaborative editing.
Therefore I propose to use a Wiki for writing documentation
collaboratively. I suppose that in case that documentation on the Wiki
becomes 'stable', it can be moved to the Clerezza web site if this is
desired.

This vote is open until Monday, 20th of February 2012, 12:00 CET. It's a
simple majority vote, no vetos.

The options are:

- MoinMoin (http://moinmo.in/)
- Confluence (http://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/overview)

In case the Wiki sends any change messages I propose them to go to:
clerezza-commits@incubator.apache.org

Based on previous discussion I will assume Reto and Tommaso to have voted
+1 for MoinMoin unless they re-cast a vote here.

Daniel

Re: [VOTE] MoinMoin or Confluence Wiki for Clerezza

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <me...@farewellutopia.com>.
I'm +1 for having a MoinMoin wiki

BUT I think actual documentation should still be as RDF in SVN as it is
now.

Reto

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
+1 for MoinMoin.
Tommaso

Posted by florent andré <fl...@4sengines.com>.
+1 moin-moin

Posted by Tsuyoshi Ito <ts...@trialox.org>.
Hi

+1 for MoinMoin

Cheers
Tsuy

On Feb 15, 2012, at 1:02 PM, Daniel Spicar wrote:

> Hi,
>
> After asking for preferences it seems, that MoinMoin is preferred. But to
> do this the proper Apache way I ask for a vote.
>
> As I understand it the idea is to have Clerezza Documentation in RDF.
> Unfortunately our web site does not allow for collaborative editing.
> Therefore I propose to use a Wiki for writing documentation
> collaboratively. I suppose that in case that documentation on the Wiki
> becomes 'stable', it can be moved to the Clerezza web site if this is
> desired.
>
> This vote is open until Monday, 20th of February 2012, 12:00 CET. It's a
> simple majority vote, no vetos.
>
> The options are:
>
> - MoinMoin (http://moinmo.in/)
> - Confluence (http://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/overview)
>
> In case the Wiki sends any change messages I propose them to go to:
> clerezza-commits@incubator.apache.org
>
> Based on previous discussion I will assume Reto and Tommaso to have voted
> +1 for MoinMoin unless they re-cast a vote here.
>
> Daniel

--trialox ag-------------------------------------
  tsuyoshi ito
  hardturmstrasse 101
  8005 zuerich

Re: [VOTE] MoinMoin or Confluence Wiki for Clerezza

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 1:02 PM, Daniel Spicar <ds...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...After asking for preferences it seems, that MoinMoin is preferred. But to
> do this the proper Apache way I ask for a vote...

+1 for MoinMoin.
-Bertrand