Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "vineesh . kumar" <vi...@rediffmail.com> on 2004/08/17 10:00:58 UTC

passing a dynamic range of values to jsp page

Hi all,
  I want to pass a range of values which is dynamic(values retrieved from a database using a dynamic query) from an action class to corresponding jsp page. I hav to access it from the jsp page and dispaly. How can i do this in struts.
  Thanks,
      vinu

Re: passing a dynamic range of values to jsp page

Posted by Pavel Kolesnikov <k...@les.cz>.
On Tue, 17 Aug 2004, vineesh . kumar wrote:

>  I want to pass a range of values which is dynamic(values retrieved from
> a database using a dynamic query) from an action class to corresponding
> jsp page. I hav to access it from the jsp page and dispaly. How can i do
> this in struts.

what about simple request.setAttribute(key, value) ?

pavel