Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Michael Frembs <mi...@gmx.de> on 2012/05/15 10:28:48 UTC

Timeout on asynchronous process

Hi,

I want to create a very simple asynchronous echo process. Therefore I created a BPEL process "EchoAsynch" (please have a look at the attachement) which returns the string it gets. This is the service which will be called by "eventHandler". In eventHandler I send the input via invoke to "EchoAsynch" and wait for receiving the answer with the "receive" activity. Problem is I never get an answer. The BPEL process times out after 120 seconds. Can you tell me what am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Michael

P.S. I use Apache ODE 1.3.5 on a Tomcat Server (7.0.27) and test it in Eclipse with the BPEL Eclipse Designer.

Re: Timeout on asynchronous process

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Michael,

did you try to use explicit correlation / BPEL correlation in order to
help ODE to identify the correct parent instance for the response?

Tammo

Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de