Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by eta <er...@ultracode.com> on 2007/07/30 23:37:59 UTC

Unexpected remote command

I have a two-broker network set up using a build of 5.0 from svn from last
week, with consumers on both machines.  When I dump messages into queues
they are all received by the consumers but the consoles of both brokers are
covered with messages resembling this:

2007-07-30 14:27:04,911 [.168.5.24:61616] WARN  DemandForwardingBridge
- Unexpected remote command: ProducerAck {commandId = 0, responseRequired =
false, producerId = ID:xxx.yyy.com-56222-1185830151996-3:0:1:1, size = 1554}

Should I be worried about this?

Re: Unexpected remote command

Posted by ttmdev <jo...@ttmsolutions.com>.
Very cool and many thanks!

Joe

Posted by Alex_ynr <su...@gmail.com>.
Checked out and built the main trunk and it works fine now. Thanks for the
fast response :)

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ttmdev <jo...@ttmsolutions.com>.

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
Have you got a test case - there's a basic one in the distro - which
passes.

thanks,

Rob

Posted by Alex_ynr <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by rajdavies <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex_ynr <su...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Having the exact same problem here... Is there an answer to this?

Best regards,

Alex

Re: Unexpected remote command

#4 and tcp://localhost/127.0.0.1:61617(mybroker2) has been established.
#4 and tcp://localhost/127.0.0.1:61617 shutdown due to a local error:
javax.jms.

Posted by PieterN <se...@internethoofdkantoor.nl>.

Posted by eta <er...@ultracode.com>.
Great, thanks.
Now if I could only successfully build from svn again I'd be all set.

Eric

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.