Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/08/17 17:49:55 UTC

[Lenya Wiki] Trivial Update of "HowToIntegrateFCKEditor" by BobHarner

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Lenya Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by BobHarner:
http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/HowToIntegrateFCKEditor

The comment on the change is:
Fixed Lenya version number referenced

  = Integrating the FCKeditor with Lenya =

- This is still very much a work in progress.  This will get the famous FCKeditor (which we have nicknamed "Fred" to reduce snickering) to load with content and save the content.  However, validation still needs to be implemented, as well as asset insertion (maybe next week).  And we've only tried this with FCKeditor 2.1 and Lenya 2.2.1.  Full credit for all this goes to K. Haenni.
+ This is still very much a work in progress.  This will get the famous FCKeditor (which we have nicknamed "Fred" to reduce snickering) to load with content and save the content.  However, validation still needs to be implemented, as well as asset insertion (maybe next week).  And we've only tried this with FCKeditor 2.1 and Lenya 1.2.3/1.2.4.  Full credit for all this goes to K. Haenni.

  1. Make sure the Fred (the FCK Editor) is in the `lenya/webapp/lenya/resource/fckeditor` directory.  This can be downloaded from http://www.fckeditor.net/.  Remove any unnecessary folders and files in the fckeditor directory (anything that begins with an “_”).