Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2014/10/01 20:23:06 UTC

You shall not pass!

But we do!

Folks, I'm proud to announce that we finally pass the standalone part of the CDI-1.2 TCK!

Please, all do checkout our latest OWB 1.5.0-SNAPSHOT (or simply compile it yourself [1]) and test YOUR application with it. Any feedback is welcome!

I like to kick off the release train for OWB tomorrow.

We will now continue with cleanup and performance improvements. And also with working on the EE TCK over in TomEE.

txs and LieGrue,
strub

Re: You shall not pass!

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
really great! i've tested some applications as well as [1] and everything
looks fine!

regards,
gerhard

[1] https://github.com/CDIatWork/IdeaFork

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF/JavaEE powerhouse -
JavaEE Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: You shall not pass!

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.

Re: You shall not pass!

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
before releasing do we add in openwebbeans.properties the list of
excluded jars like in tomee for instance? In TomEE we have a small
(;)) list here http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomee/tomee/trunk/container/openejb-core/src/main/resources/default.exclusions

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

Re: You shall not pass!

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: You shall not pass!

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: You shall not pass!

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: You shall not pass!

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: You shall not pass!

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: You shall not pass!

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: You shall not pass!

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: You shall not pass!

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.
Fixed! :)

Re: You shall not pass!

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: You shall not pass!

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.
Have some problems...

Re: You shall not pass!

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.
Great guys, thanks!
Will test my apps today!

Re: You shall not pass!

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
this was deployed tonight so if owb was not it is not up to
date...that said I wouldn't be surprise this is a real error, can you
share something showing it?

Re: You shall not pass!

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Looks like the TomEE build did not yet pick up latest OWB.

> at org.apache.webbeans.event.NotificationManager.fireEvent(NotificationManager.java:616)

This points to an invalid line.

Could you probably build OWB locally and add

<libs>
  <lib>remove:openwebbeans-impl</lib>
  <lib>org.apache.openwebbeans:openwebbeans-impl:1.5.0-SNAPSHOT</lib>
</libs>

to your maven-tomee-plugin configuration?

txs and LieGrue,
strub

On Thursday, 2 October 2014, 7:20, "karl.kilden@gmail.com" <ka...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi Mark, catalina.out is in the gist
>
>Skickat från min iPhone
>

>> 2 okt 2014 kl. 07:10 skrev Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>:
>>
>> can you share any stack trace or error message?
>>
>> LieGrue,
>> strub

>>> My main tomee app blew up completely after downloading a snap here:
>>> http://tomee.apache.org/download/tomee-2.0.0-snapshot.html
>>>
>>> Seems it's a pretty new snapshot...
>>>
>>> https://gist.github.com/karlkilden/58f4ef9839e8fe47530c
>>>
>>> cheers