Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by "Tamil selvan R.S" <ta...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/16 09:04:38 UTC

CQL 3.0 Features

Hi,
 Is there a tutorial or reference on CQL 3.0 Features. In cassandra
download site the reference is still pointing to 2.0
 Specifically Composite Types
Regards,
Tamil.s

Re: CQL 3.0 Features

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
In the meantime, Sylvain just posted this:
http://www.datastax.com/dev/blog/cql3-evolutions

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra

Re: CQL 3.0 Features

Posted by paul cannon <pa...@datastax.com>.
Sylvain has a draft on

Re: row cache -- does it have data from other nodes?

Posted by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com>.
No cache can only have data from the local node since write operations
need to be able to evict items.

Re: CQL 3.0 Features

Posted by Roland Mechler <rm...@sencha.com>.