Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Magnus Jansson <Ad...@vaddo.fhsk.se> on 2001/12/03 10:27:01 UTC

Question about mod_nds

Hi!

I know that this maybe is the wrong maillinglist for this but..

I have some problems with Apache and mod_nds on a NetWare server.

I have set restrictions on a folder (uses mod_nds to get login name and pw) and everything works exept that after I have given my username and pw I tries to connet to the site with plain http and of course gets an 403 error.

Then I have to do a new request to the folder via https:

like this

I type url: https://mysite.com/folder

here the login dialog comes
I give username and pw and press OK
now comes error and when I look at url it says http://mysite.com/folder

I do a new request on https://mysite.com/folder

it works

Here is my restrictionpart in httpd.conf

<Directory "/matsedel/input">
   AuthType Basic
   AuthName "Inmatning av matsedeln kräver att du är en giltig användare!"
   AuthNDSTree MY_TREE
   AuthNDSContext context1.organization
   require user .theuser.context
</Directory>