Posted to dev@slider.apache.org by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/04 14:37:21 UTC

Re: slider appmaster behavior

I don't have an exhaustive list of the conditions, but here are some cases
where the AM stops containers:
- the agent stops heartbeating to the master
- the AM decides the app needs to be stopped
- the client requests that the app stop
- the client requests that a container be killed

What does the AM log say?