Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Quynh Tran <tr...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/13 20:58:00 UTC

Running Samza on Windows

Hi,

I would like to use Samza on Windows, but I could not find any instructions
on your homepage about how to run it on Windows.  Do you also have batch
scripts somewhere on the webpage?

Thank you!

Quynh

Re: Running Samza on Windows

Posted by Jakob Homan <jg...@gmail.com>.
We've not yet had anyone running Samza on Windows, though there should
be nothing in the code to prevent this.  There are no dos/powershell
batch scripts, so you'd need cygwin (or a wrapper like mobaxterm).
Patches to add this support directly would be welcome.

-jakob