Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> on 2013/04/23 07:49:11 UTC

[FalconJX][FlexJS] Very basic CSS support

Hi,

I’ve checked in a basic level of CSS support in the FalconJX compiler.  Now the styles specified in defaults.css in the FlexJSUI.swc get passed on to the output folder and are referenced by the html file.  I haven’t tested fx:Style blocks yet, and SimpleCSSValuesImpl really only handles type selectors (with hover and active pseudo states) and the global (“*”) selector at this time.  All of this will get enhanced over time and volunteers are certainly welcome to help move this along.

On the FlexJS side, all text should now respond to fontFamily, fontSize and color styles.  And the TextButton should handle borderColor and backgroundColor styles.   Again volunteers are welcome to enhance set of styles supported in the framework.

I’m going to add a background-image support to TextButton, then move on to databinding support.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team