Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@gridgain.com> on 2015/10/07 14:53:58 UTC

ignite-1.4 version is still "unreleased" in Jira

Hi Igniters,

1.4 has been released, but Jira shows "ignite-1.4" version as "unreleased".
Can anyone with corresponding rights please fix this?

Pavel Tupitsyn
GridGain Systems, Inc.
www.gridgain.com

Re: ignite-1.4 version is still "unreleased" in Jira

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Thank you very much !

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org>.

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org>.