Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Rob Anderson <ro...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/06 17:37:39 UTC

Phoenix plugin with a secure cluster.

Does anyone know if the Phoenix plugin can connect to a secure cluster...?
Poking around, I didn't see any docs that indicated that kerberos is
supported, or how one would configure such a use case.

We're running cdh5.5.2 (hbase-1.0.0 with phoenix-4.7).

Please advise.

Thanks,

Rob

Re: Phoenix plugin with a secure cluster.

Posted by Rob Anderson <ro...@gmail.com>.
Great, thanks Vinay.  We're not currently using jdbc, but certainly would
be open to it.

Slight chance of topic (I can open a new thread if preferred). Do you
happen to know if the hive interpreter can connect to a secure cluster?

Thanks again

Posted by Vinay Shukla <vi...@gmail.com>.