Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ajit Wagh <aj...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/02 16:54:47 UTC

if the master jmeter died or it is running in non-gui mode - how to halt remote jmeter slave server instances

Hello EB,
I am running JMeter in distributed environment i.e one master JMeter
controlling all 20 remote JMeter slave instances.

When I run JMeter master server in non-gui mode using the command "java -jar
ApacheJMeter.jar -n -r -t test.jmx" ( actually I have created a JMeter
windows service for that) and jmx file is set to iterate for forever mode.

All the remote instances are behaving as per my expectations -

The issue is - when I stop my jmeter master service - it gets stopped but
the remote JMeter slave server continue to execute.

Is there any way to send stop signal to all remote jmeter instances ?

Thanks,
~Ajit

Re: if the master jmeter died or it is running in non-gui mode - how to halt remote jmeter slave server instances

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Not at present. Please file a Bugzilla enhancement request.