Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Sean Owen <so...@cloudera.com> on 2017/07/08 07:38:32 UTC

Re: RFC: removing Scala 2.10

I'd like to go ahead and merge SPARK-19810 after the Spark 2.2.0 release is
fully done and dusted. Would anyone object at this stage, to removing 2.10
support?

Re: RFC: removing Scala 2.10

Posted by Reynold Xin <rx...@databricks.com>.
SGTM.

Re: RFC: removing Scala 2.10

Posted by Russell Spitzer <ru...@gmail.com>.
Look at the date of the first email with the chart :)

Re: RFC: removing Scala 2.10

Posted by Chris Fregly <ch...@fregly.com>.