Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by He Yuan Huang <hu...@cn.ibm.com> on 2006/12/01 15:23:48 UTC

How to run Tuscany on top of WAS 6.0

Dears,

Currently, we are working on migrating a SCA IBM Internal (SCA on top of
WPS/WAS) based offering to SCA Public (Tuscany). As we know, Tuscany M2
could be packaged with SCA application and deployed as a WAR. So, I think
it could also be deployed to WAS 6.0. However, I realized that the JDK
version of WAS 6.0 is not SUN JDK 1.5. Then, how to fix this issue? Thanks
a lot!

Best Regards,
York

Re: How to run Tuscany on top of WAS 6.0

Posted by Greg Dritschler <gr...@gmail.com>.
I believe He Yuan's point is the requirement on Java 1.5.  WAS6.0 is Java
1.4.
I will follow up with He Yuan offline.

Greg

Posted by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com>.