Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Arun Patidar <ar...@hotwax.co> on 2018/06/25 05:37:42 UTC

Re: Error in ecommerce - showcart

Thanks Ralf for reporting. I will take care of it.

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwax.co>.
Hi Ralf,

Thanks for reporting, Please feel free to create Jira ticket for the issue.
https://community.apache.org/newbiefaq.html

You are not subscribed to the mailing list,  Please subscribe mailing list,
for more detail please refer
http://ofbiz.apache.org/mailing-lists.html

Thanks & Regards
--