Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Rick <cr...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/22 18:11:09 UTC

Eager Init sample in sandbox

I've checked in the simplest of samples (sca/samples/eagerinit/) I can
come up with  using the SCA composite spec. There is no wiring it uses
the eager init  that if I understand it correctly should display some
output to the console when the runtime loads.   I'd like to use this to
help out with the launcher code  that Jeremy has started also in his
sandbox.  I  haven't figured out how in the sandbox to boot the runtime
in a J2SE environment or where we are at on that.  I noticed that there
seems to be some new code to achieve  that in the  spec directory, but
we don't seem to be using that currently in the sca sub projects.
Not to push, but can someone give an update where we are at on getting a
sample like this running?
Thanks.