Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Mike Müller <mi...@mysign.ch> on 2010/10/25 11:56:06 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Sling Explorer 1.0.0

Hi,

I tried to get out my first release, so be prepared, someting goes wrong ;-))

We solved 16 issues in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12315319

There are no outstanding issues:

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-007/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 007 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Sling Explorer 1.0.0

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Carsten

Mike Müller  wrote

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Apache Sling Explorer 1.0.0

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 11:56 AM, Mike Müller <mi...@mysign.ch> wrote:
> Please vote to approve this release:

+1

Checked sigs and digests, and checked that the contents of

org.apache.sling.extensions.explorer-1.0.0-source-release.zip
(md5 21280604756cd487aff8911a7ad22eb5)

match
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/tags/org.apache.sling.extensions.explorer-1.0.0/

Note that the line endings in that zip file are windows, will discuss
in a separate thread.

-Bertrand

RE: [VOTE] Apache Sling Explorer 1.0.0

Posted by Mike Müller <mi...@mysign.ch>.
+1 from me of course ;-))

best regards
mike

Posted by Mike Müller <mi...@mysign.ch>.
> On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 1:27 PM, Felix Meschberger
> <fm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > ...While I did not verify the key it is also present in the KEYS file in
> > dist/sling. Maybe Mike should also add it to the KEYS file in sling/trunk....

Thanks for the hint, added my key also in the sling/trunk...

best regards
mike

Re: [VOTE] Apache Sling Explorer 1.0.0

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 1:27 PM, Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...While I did not verify the key it is also present in the KEYS file in
> dist/sling. Maybe Mike should also add it to the KEYS file in sling/trunk....

Yes please!
-Bertrand

Re: [VOTE] Apache Sling Explorer 1.0.0

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 25.10.2010 13:10, Ian Boston wrote:
> +1
>

> 1 administrative thing.
> I couldn't find the Key which is probably because I am looking in the wrong place, so I am relying on Felix's validation of the signature.

While I did not verify the key it is also present in the KEYS file in
dist/sling. Maybe Mike should also add it to the KEYS file in sling/trunk.

Regards
Felix

Posted by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk>.
+1

Posted by Mike Müller <mi...@mysign.ch>.
> One single nit-pick: The copyright year in the NOTICE file should
> probably be 2010 (instead of 2010); definitely not a release blocker.

Thanks for the hint, I will correct that after the release.

best regards
mike

Re: [VOTE] Apache Sling Explorer 1.0.0

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.