Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/24 21:08:10 UTC

Is there a fast way to find the last row in a table?

I am looking information coming from the tableMap in the
MasterMonitorInfo object. It seems like getEndRow() returns null for
the last tablet.

Re: Is there a fast way to find the last row in a table?

Posted by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 3:17 PM, Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com> wrote:
> In the shell, you can use maxrow.  In the API, you can call
> conn.tableOperations().getMaxRow()

I used tableOperations.getMaxRow("TABLENAME", new Authorizations(),
null, true, null, true) and it worked just fine. Thank you.

Re: Is there a fast way to find the last row in a table?

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.
In the shell, you can use maxrow.  In the API, you can call
conn.tableOperations().getMaxRow()