Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by pa...@notes.tcs.treas.gov on 2004/02/25 19:31:14 UTC

PKCS12 Keystore

Hi,

I'm trying to setup a keystore of type pkcs12 using the java keytool. I enter
this command 'keytool -genkey -keystore c:\tomcat  -storetype PKCS12 -alias
tomcat'. Well, everytime I try and enter in the subject information for the keys
and finish the process, the keytool creates the keystore of type pkcs12 but I
get this error message 'keytool error: java.io.IOException: PKCS 12 storing not
implemented'

Do I have to download an additional provider or what?

Thanks for any help,
Paul