Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2013/12/19 14:21:25 UTC

End of month: Main New Features

Completly forgot, please devs, don't forget to add your changes in Main New features with shorts explanations for November

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Main+New+Features

Thanks

Jacques

Re: End of month: Main New Features

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Indeed, fixed, wonder what happened because it got copied at the bottom of the page, weird.
BTW the new editor/style seems must reliable than before (though I got used to the text one)

Jacques

On Thursday, December 19, 2013 3:48 PM adrian.crum@sandglass-software.com wrote

Posted by ad...@sandglass-software.com.