Posted to user@ode.apache.org by violin <52...@qq.com> on 2012/04/18 06:11:43 UTC

ode 1.3.5 deployment failed in servicemix 4.4.1, Ubuntu 11.04

Hi all, I'm a newbee to Apache ODE, and I'm following the user guide from ode.apache.org.  When I went to the jbi-deployment part, I found it hard to install ODE on servicemix.
My Environment is as follows:
ode-1.3.5 servicemix-4.4.1 Ubuntu 11.04
I've tried copy the ode-jbi-1.3.5.zip to $SERVICEMIX_HOME/deploy, and the karaf console actually shows ode-jbi is not in the osgi list. Then I unzip the zip file, and copy the whole directory of ode-jbi-1.3.5 to $SERVICEMIX_HOME/deploy. Ode-jbi occurs in the osgi list. But when I type osgi:install ode-jbi, the console generate the following exception:
 java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol: ode-jbi
I also searched the web, just to find that I can use the "features" command to install ode, but when I type"features:addUrl mvn:org.apache.ode/ode-jbi-karaf/1.3.5-SNAPSHOT/xml/features.xml", the karaf console told me that the url could not be resolved.
I just have no idea how to install ode on servicemix after all. Hope that you guys help me with this problem.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers