Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Peaches Spirit Walker <ps...@aol.com> on 2014/11/06 01:43:01 UTC

Upgrade to latest version

I just downloaded the latest version of Openoffice.  Now when I try to open saved spreadsheets, it requests an ASCIII code and doesn't open the document.  Is this a bug or what?  All my spreadsheets were saved in the old version.  I thought they would automatically open in the new version.

Peaches Spiritwalker

Creator, protect me from negative influences, which erode my beliefs.
Help me protect myself. Surround me with that which is positive,
edifying, and uplifting.