Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net> on 2004/02/28 01:09:36 UTC

Update to batik 1.5.1

Hi:

Batik 1.5.1 was released on feb, 20th. I don't have idea how to update
this lib. Please help. :-D

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: Update to batik 1.5.1

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Hi Carlos:

We know that. :-D

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Carlos Araya dijo:

Re: Update to batik 1.5.1

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 28.02.2004 04:00, Carlos Araya wrote:

> Before you go updating the libraries, realize that FOP on Cocoon's CVS
> depends on a specific version of Batik... PLEASE, please don't update
> without knowing what the dependencies are.

Carlos, do you use the current combination of Fop 0.20.5 and Batik 1.5?
Do they work for you?

Joerg

Re: Update to batik 1.5.1