Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Mahen Perera <Ma...@igindex.co.uk> on 2008/01/18 16:15:25 UTC

Tapestry 5 book

Hi all,

Does anyone know the contents of the Tapestry 5 book. Does it include T5
Ajax related stuff as well? ,,

What T5 features does it explain..

Thanks

The information contained in this email is strictly confidential and for the use of the addressee only, unless otherwise indicated. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose to others this message or any attachment. Please also notify the sender by replying to this email or by telephone (+44 (0)20 7896 0011) and then delete the email and any copies of it. Opinions, conclusions (etc.) that do not relate to the official business of this company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. IG Index plc is a company registered in England and Wales under number 01190902. VAT registration number 761 2978 07. Registered Office: Friars House, 157-168 Blackfriars Road, London SE1 8EZ. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. FSA Register number 114059.

Re: Tapestry 5 book

Posted by Daniel Jue <te...@gmail.com>.
I don't think it will, since we don't even have form support under
zones yet.  If there is anything, it would be the autocomplete
component.

Re: Tapestry 5 book

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On Jan 18, 2008 4:15 PM, Mahen Perera <Ma...@igindex.co.uk> wrote:

> Does anyone know the contents of the Tapestry 5 book. Does it include T5
> Ajax related stuff as well? ,,
>
> What T5 features does it explain..

A simple search through the mailing lists archive would have revealed
the publisher site and then:

http://www.packtpub.com/tapestry-5/book

--
Massimo