Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org> on 2015/03/22 09:56:30 UTC

schema-import demo

Alexey K,

I have reviewed the schema-import demo and it looks ver nice.

I have several comments though.

1. README
I understand that you documented it in readme.io, but I still think that we
should explicitly say so in the README file and provide a link to the
readme.io documentation.

2. The project module is not enabled automatically. Can you please add it
to Ignite just like example module?

Thanks,
D.

Re: schema-import demo

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com>.
1. I will add README
2. Not sure about project module, but will try to do smth.
3. Will try to make demo running from Ignite project, this will require to
adjust build scripts.

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems