Posted to user@flume.apache.org by "Kumar, Deepak8 " <de...@citi.com> on 2013/11/25 15:45:08 UTC

Flume On Windows

Hi,

Do we have any tentative time to resolve the tickets flume-1335<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-1335> & FLUME-849<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-849> ?

I am developing an application dependent on flume which is supposed to update flume-conf.properties frequently. It is not possible to restart the flume agent every time after changing flume-conf.properties file.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Deepak

Re: Flume On Windows

Posted by Roshan Naik <ro...@hortonworks.com>.
would be interesting to know the motivation for this kind of usage.

On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 11:19 PM, Kumar, Deepak8 <de...@citi.com>wrote:

>  Hi Roshan,
>
> Thanks for commenting. Yes we need to remove/add/rename components
> frequently.
>

> Regards,
>
> Deepak

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Flume On Windows

Posted by Roshan Naik <ro...@hortonworks.com>.
would be interesting to know the motivation for this kind of usage.

On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 11:19 PM, Kumar, Deepak8 <de...@citi.com>wrote:

>  Hi Roshan,
>
> Thanks for commenting. Yes we need to remove/add/rename components
> frequently.
>

> Regards,
>
> Deepak

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE