Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Shiffy <sh...@printui.com> on 2019/09/26 15:55:21 UTC

Setting up Royale on Windows

 I have Royale set up on my Windows Laptop and it compiles fine.
I am now setting up Royale on a different Windows PC, and while setting up the environment variables I noticed that I don’t have
ASJS_HOME or PLAYERGLOBAL_VERSION set on my laptop. Since it complies okay, I was wondering if and why they are necessary.
The README says they are necessary.
Thanks!

RE: Setting up Royale on Windows

Posted by Shiffy <sh...@printui.com>.