Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Deighan, John" <JD...@pcgus.com> on 2011/08/13 16:47:20 UTC

mod_perl 2.0.5 or 2.0.6 binary for Windows

Can anyone on this list please point me to where I can get a mod_perl binary for either version 2.0.5 or 2.0.6 for Windows? We usually use ppm to install such a thing, but none of the repositories that we usually use have it. We would even like to know how to compile it ourselves if that information is available somewhere and someone would like to point me in the right direction. We're experiencing crashes that we think may go away with the fixes incorporated into these versions of mod_perl.

Re: mod_perl 2.0.5 or 2.0.6 binary for Windows

Posted by Fred Moyer <fr...@redhotpenguin.com>.
On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 7:47 AM, Deighan, John <JD...@pcgus.com> wrote:
> Can anyone on this list please point me to where I can get a mod_perl binary for either version 2.0.5 or 2.0.6 for Windows? We usually use ppm to install such a thing, but none of the repositories that we usually use have it. We would even like to know how to compile it ourselves if that information is available somewhere and someone would like to point me in the right direction. We're experiencing crashes that we think may go away with the fixes incorporated into these versions of mod_perl.

You might want to take a look at Activestate.com, I think they have
ppms for mod_perl binaries.