Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/29 09:35:21 UTC

ErrorHandler - SMX4 - OSGI Service - TransactionManager

Hi,

I have deploy a camel transactional camel route on ServiceMix and
would like to define the onRedeliveryPolicy of the ErrorHandler of
Camel

I have setup in spring xml file the errorHandler like that

        <errorHandler id="txErrorHandler"
type="TransactionErrorHandler" transactionManagerRef="txManager">
            <redeliveryPolicy maximumRedeliveries="0"/>
        </errorHandler>

Question : As the Transaction Manager is setup on ServiceMix4 and
referenced using OSGI Service, How can we pass this parameter in the
errorHandler of Camel ?

Regards,

Charles Moulliard

Sr. Principal Solution Architect - FuseSource
Apache Committer

Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com
Twitter : http://twitter.com/cmoulliard
Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesmoulliard
Skype: cmoulliard

Re: ErrorHandler - SMX4 - OSGI Service - TransactionManager

Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.
This property is defined here :

    <!-- Transaction POLICY used by Camel Transactional Route
         We refer to the ServiceMiX TxManager -->
    <bean id="PROPAGATION_REQUIRED"
class="org.apache.camel.spring.spi.SpringTransactionPolicy">
       <property name="transactionManager">
           <osgi:reference
interface="org.springframework.transaction.PlatformTransactionManager"/>
       </property>
    </bean>

Is it enough ?

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.