Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org> on 2012/03/22 14:46:10 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Tomcat Connectors 1.2.35

Due to one bug that can crash httpd in case someone
has typo in JkMount directive, 1.2.34 was cancelled and
here is 1.2.35.

The VOTE will remain open for at least 48 hours.

The Apache Tomcat Connectors 1.2.35 is
  [ ] Stable, go ahead and release
  [ ] Broken because of ...

  [1] http://people.apache.org/~mturk/tomcat-connectors/jk-1.2.35/

Regards
--
^TM

[RESULT] was: [VOTE] Release Apache Tomcat Connectors 1.2.35

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>.
With 4 binding +1 votes (Filip, Christopher, Henri and Mladen)
and no other votes, I declare this vote as passed.

I'll copy the artefacts over the weekend and post ANN on Monday
by which time mirrors should sync.

On 03/22/2012 02:46 PM, Mladen Turk wrote:
> Due to one bug that can crash httpd in case someone
> has typo in JkMount directive, 1.2.34 was cancelled and
> here is 1.2.35.
>
> The VOTE will remain open for at least 48 hours.
>
> [1] http://people.apache.org/~mturk/tomcat-connectors/jk-1.2.35/

Regards
--
^TM

RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Tomcat Connectors 1.2.35

[X] Stable, go ahead and release

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>.

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.
Mladen,

On 3/22/12 9:46 AM, Mladen Turk wrote:
> The Apache Tomcat Connectors 1.2.35 is
>  [X] Stable, go ahead and release

Works remarkably better than 1.2.33 ;)

Smoke test on Linux x64 seems all is well.

-chris

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Tomcat Connectors 1.2.35

Posted by Henri Gomez <he...@gmail.com>.
> Due to one bug that can crash httpd in case someone
> has typo in JkMount directive, 1.2.34 was cancelled and
> here is 1.2.35.
>
> The VOTE will remain open for at least 48 hours.
>
> The Apache Tomcat Connectors 1.2.35 is
>  [X] Stable, go ahead and release
>  [ ] Broken because of ...

Works for me on OSX Lion.