Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Miks Rozenbergs <mi...@exigengroup.lv> on 2005/10/21 15:20:40 UTC

[m2] Shoudn't scm:checkout be creating a folder for the module?

Hi!

Running mvn -U scm:checkout DconnectionUrl=scm:cvs:local:/cvs/src:my-app
    does not create my-app folder. That is not expected behavior for
someone accustom to the standard cvs client works -- "cvs -d
:local:/cvs/src checkout my-app" would actually create my-app folder.

Regards,
Miks Rozenbergs

Re: [m2] Shoudn't scm:checkout be creating a folder for the module?

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Miks,
 The maven-scm-plugin is generic to all SCM providers
to do what you want, add -DworkingDirectory=./my-app