Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Carmelo Montanez <ca...@nist.gov> on 2001/09/20 20:05:25 UTC

FOP with Java

Hi All:

    I am attempting to develop a servlet application using FOP.  All seems to compile ok, except
 that while running I get the following servlet exception:

Rootjavax.servlet.ServletException:
Servlet execution threw an exception at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:269)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain Cause:

Root Cause:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/w3c/dom/svg/SVGLength
	at org.apache.fop.svg.SVGElementMapping.addToBuilder(SVGElementMapping.java:62)
	at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.addElementMapping(Driver.java:314)
	at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.addElementMapping(Driver.java:326)
	at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.setupDefaultMappings(Driver.java:209)
It seems like the "SVGLength" class is not availabe.  I am following the example given with the
distribution.  I can't find a trace of that class anywhere in the distribution.

Any ideas, suggestions, fixes?

Thanks,
Carmelo Montanez

Carmelo Montanez
NIST Stop 8970
Gaithersburg, MD 20899

carmelo@nist.gov

Re: FOP with Java

Posted by Carmelo Montanez <ca...@nist.gov>.
Thanks for the answer.  Actually anyone knows where I can find the package
"org.w3c.dom.svg"?,
 thats where the class is.  I can't find it anywhere.

Carmelo

Re: FOP with Java

Posted by toby cabot <to...@caboteria.org>.