Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Agarwal, Naresh" <na...@informatica.com> on 2003/10/13 17:31:29 UTC

unable to deploy service at time of tomcat start-up

Hi

I'm trying to deploy a service at the time of tomcat start-up by making appropriate entries in the server-config.wsdd file as given below.

----------
<handler name="SessionHandler" type="java:SessionHandler"/>
<service name="TestWebService" provider="java:RPC" style="wrapped" use="literal">
     <requestFlow>
        <handler type="SessionHandler"/>
     </requestFlow>
     <responseFlow>
        <handler type="SessionHandler"/>
     </responseFlow>
     <parameter name="sendMultiRefs" value="false"/>
     <parameter name="wsdlServicePort" value="TestWebService"/>
     <parameter name="className" value="TestWebService"/>
     <parameter name="wsdlServiceElement" value="ITestWebServiceService"/>
     <parameter name="wsdlTargetNamespace" value=" http://www.informatica.com"/ <http://www.informatica.com> >
     <parameter name="wsdlPortType" value="ITestWebService"/>
     <parameter name="sendXsiTypes" value="false"/>
     <parameter name="scope" value="session"/>
     <typeMapping deserializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializerFactory" encodingStyle="" qname="ns7:myDate"                 serializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanSerializerFactory" type="java:myDate" xmlns:ns7=" http://www.informatica.com"/ <http://www.informatica.com> >
      <typeMapping deserializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializerFactory" encodingStyle="" qname="ns8:Attribute"  serializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanSerializerFactory" type="java:Attribute"
</service>

I've copied all the classes in the "classes" folder of axis WEB-INF

However, after starting Tomcat, when I try to view the services by opening the url - http://localhost:8080/axis
I'm getting a blank page with "And..now some services" and NO services list.

I don't get any errors any where. I've tried to switch on Axis log to DEBUG level. But still I don't see any errors in the axis log file.

Is there any to find out what could be the problem in deployment

thanks,
Naresh