Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Shaik M <mu...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/17 16:10:45 UTC

Apche Drill Unable to Connect NameNode HA

Hi Team,

I am new to Drill, I have installed Apache Drill one of my Hadoop
environment on 3 datanodes.

We have enable NameNode HA. And I have configured storage plugins of HDFS
and Hive.

I have given "fs.default.name": "hdfs://active.namenode:8020" in hive
plugin. but when I  tried to query hive data it is picking NN HA uri and
its failing with following exception.

0: jdbc:drill:drillbit=localhost> select * from test_data limit 10;
Error: SYSTEM ERROR: UnknownHostException: bdp-lab-hadoop

[Error Id: c6e69561-89af-4d98-9909-82f332437bba on hostname.com:31010]
(state=,code=0)

Please help me to fix this issue.

Thanks,
Shaik

Re: Apche Drill Unable to Connect NameNode HA

Posted by Shaik M <mu...@gmail.com>.
yes, I am using same active namenode uri *hdfs://active.namenode.com:8020
<http://active.namenode.com:8020>*,for HDFS plugin.

Same thing I used for Hive plugin as well.

On 20 November 2015 at 00:27, Andries Engelbrecht <aengelbrecht@maprtech.com

Posted by Andries Engelbrecht <ae...@maprtech.com>.

Posted by Shaik M <mu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andries,