Posted to dev@ace.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2013/05/24 09:18:27 UTC

Released version 0.8.0-incubator has open issues

Hi,

I just realized that we never set our released versions to released in
Jira. While trying this I found out that we have three open issues for
0.8.0:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20ACE%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%2012323975

Can this be closed or do we have to move them?

Regards
Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: Released version 0.8.0-incubator has open issues

Posted by Bram de Kruijff <bd...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 9:18 AM, Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just realized that we never set our released versions to released in
> Jira. While trying this I found out that we have three open issues for
> 0.8.0:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20ACE%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%2012323975
>
> Can this be closed or do we have to move them?

Closed the isue about pax exam as it is no longer relevant.
Moved the "getting started" issue as we should at least review this for 1.0

Not sure about the status of the Karaf issue.. JB can you look at this one?

grz
Bram