Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Shailender Jain <sh...@teleatlas.com> on 2004/06/10 13:59:29 UTC

Break Down of Transaction Time

Hi,

           Using JMeter can we get the Transaction Break Down Time
            i.e.

       1. Network Time
       2. Server Response Time
       3. Display Time etc

             The problem is that one of my transaction is going very
slow and i think this is not a problem of my application
            and is due to slow network.

            I saw this kind of BreakDown while using Topaz Managed
Service of (Mercury Interactive)  but the problem is that it comes
            with a cost.

Regards,
Shailender Jain

Re: Break Down of Transaction Time

Posted by Shailender Jain <sh...@teleatlas.com>.
Hi,

            Thanks for the response.

             Do you have any idea of any tool which can measure the network
performance
             in terms of bytes and number of users

Regards
Shailender Jain