Posted to dev@baremaps.apache.org by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io> on 2023/03/01 01:18:01 UTC

Setting up Intellij Docs

I noticed the docs here are needing a little work.  Can someone give me
some ideas on what would be good to go in here?

Re: Setting up Intellij Docs

Posted by Bertil Chapuis <bc...@gmail.com>.
I think the idea was mainly to document the way we use the .run files:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-baremaps/tree/main/.run <https://github.com/apache/incubator-baremaps/tree/main/.run>

Also, it may be useful to configure IntelliJ so that it uses the eclipse code style, but personally I always use the maven spotless plugin to format the code before committing.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-baremaps/blob/main/codestyle.xml <https://github.com/apache/incubator-baremaps/blob/main/codestyle.xml>