Posted to mod_python-dev@quetz.apache.org by Jim Gallacher <ji...@jgassociates.ca> on 2006/08/31 23:20:25 UTC

Installation and troubleshooting docs

Since there doesn't seem to any movement on our request to ASF
infrastructure for our wiki, and after seeing yet another thread of
installation woes on the the user list, I'm thinking we should at least
buff up the installation and trouble shooting section of the docs. It'll
be a race to see which comes first - our wiki or a 3.3 release. :)

Any volunteers to comb through the mail archive and throw together a
coherent document? Plain text is fine - I can LateX-ify quickly enough.

Jim