Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/23 02:53:25 UTC

For new Apache Committer of ShardingSphere

Hi Team,

As we have bunch of new Apache committer coming, it's time to let
everyone know about how Apache works[1],  the Apache committer
responsibility[2] and the PMC responsibility[3] .

Please take some time to read about these documents and reply the mail
if you have any questions about them.

[1]https://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html
[2]https://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html#committer-responsibilities
[3]https://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Re: For new Apache Committer of ShardingSphere

Posted by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org>.
It's really a great help with us, thank you.

Liang Zhang (John)
Apache Sharding-Sphere & Dubbo

Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> 于2018年11月23日周五 上午10:53写道: